Badge-Packs will not be mailed in advance, however, new onsite remote locations will be available at select hotels and the airport for pre-registered attendees to pick-up their Badge-Pack before arriving to the show. Learn More
BADGE-PACK AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDES:
NEW! ADMISSION BADGE-PACK PRICING
Through Jan. 13, 2017
Beginning Jan 14, 2017
Beginning Mar 7, 2017
|*AEM, NRMCA, NSSGA, NFPA & PTDA Members
DEEP DISCOUNTS FOR INVITED CUSTOMERS & DEALERS*
Offer your customers a $50 savings on their Badge-Pack at nost cost to you! Available on your exhibitor dashboard now:
- Invite – send a web link inviting customers to register and pay discounted price
- Register for them – enter customer information and pay on exhibitor dashboard
- Send hosted invite – pre-pay fee for badge-pack; customer fills in their information
*Discounted offer only available to attendees who have not yet registered.
Avoid long lines onsite by registering online prior to arriving in Las Vegas. Badges will not be mailed in advance. Full service registration is at the Westgate Hotel in Paradise Ballroom D (main registration), Bronze and Gold registration tents. Several remote badge pickup locations will be available at the airport and select hotels for badge pickup only.
Badge Pickup: You must be pre-registered to pick-up your badge at McCarran Airport, various hotels or monorail locations. Individuals picking up badges are required to present their ID and have their confirmation email (digital or hard copy) available.
Full Service: If you have not registered, need changes/edits or have a balance due, the full service registration counters at the show can accommodate you. All registrants are required to present their ID.
View Detailed Badge-Pack Pickup Locations & Hours
||Badge Pickup only
- Friday, March 3, 2017: 12pm-12am
- Saturday, March 4 through Wednesday, March 8, 2017: 8am-12am
Various Las Vegas Hotels: Aria, Bellagio, Excalibur, Golden Nugget, Luxor, MGM, Mirage
Monorail Stations: Bally’s/Paris, Harrah’s/Linq, Las Vegas Convention Center*, MGM
|Badge Pickup only
- Sunday, March 5: 9am-5pm
- Monday, March 6: 9am-7pm
- Tuesday, March 7: 7:30am-7pm
- Wednesday, March 8: 7:30am-5pm
Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station will open at 8am.
|The Westgate Hotel*, Bronze and Gold Lot Registration
||Full service registration
- Sunday, March 5 through Friday March, 10: 8am-5pm
- Saturday, March 11: 8am-2pm
The Westgate Hotel will open registration at 7:30am on Monday, March 6 and Tuesday, March 7, 2017.
|Silver Lot Mobile Office
||Group Badge Pick-up & Exhibitor Badge Pick-up
- Wednesday, March 1- Saturday, March 4: 9am-5pm
Ride the Monorail for Free!
All CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2017 exhibitor badges include a 7-day monorail pass. Scan your CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2017 badge QR code at the monorail gate to ride for free. Day 1 of your monorail pass is activated when you ride for the first time.
The Exhibitor Customer Service team at Experient, the Official Housing & Registration vendor, can be reached Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Standard Time.
Phone: 800-424-5247 or +1 847-996-5878
REGISTRATION INFORMATION & POLICY CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2017
By registering, you agree to comply with the Show Rules and Regulations, all Registration Policies and convention center rules and policies. The registrant consents to CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2017 collection, storage, sale and any other disclosure or use of data on this form and data gathered from any attendee badges equipped with an identification device or similar technology including data on your movement and locations to exhibitors and others. The registrant consents to receive all mail, email, telefax or phone communications from show management regarding important show information or updates for CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2017. The registrant grants Exhibition Management permission to record and make any use of the audio/visual materials of all attendee activities at CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2017.
Registrant shall not take photographs and/or videos within an exhibit without the exhibitor’s permission.
Merchandise, literature, giveaways and roller bags are not permitted on the show floor during show hours.
Individuals or companies that have not purchased exhibit space may not solicit business or engage in outreach to exhibition registrants within or near exhibit areas. Any individual or company found to be conducting business or engaged in public outreached as outlined in the aforementioned manner is in violation of these rules and shall be removed from the Exhibition.
Exhibition Management reserves the right to remove and bar any registrant from the Exhibition for conduct deemed objectionable by Exhibition Management.
Admission & Show Badge
Registration for admission is required to attend CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2017. Registrants 18 years or older must pay the admission fee. Children under 18 years must register and be accompanied by an adult at all times. Identification showing proof of age may be required.
Every registrant shall receive an official show badge. Badge must be worn at all times to gain entry to CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2017. Attendee badge classifications allow entrance to the exhibits during official show hours only. Any exceptions to the rule must be approved by Exhibition Management. Badges are the property of CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2017 and must be surrendered upon request by Exhibition Management.
Show Management has implemented security measures to provide a safe environment for all participants in the shows.
- Attendees may be asked to go through a security check of their person and property.
- LVCVA has limited the access to some areas of the convention center facilities, including the catwalks and ventilation systems.
- There is restricted access to the show grounds for participants, exhibitor appointed contractors and service vendors.
- Show Management has established an emergency hotline to be used to deliver recorded messages to provide updates of the status of any emergency affecting the events.
- Show Management has established an off-site office as a base of operations in case an emergency forces the closure of the Show office onsite.
- A text message notification will be sent to all show staff, vendors and exhibitors who have opted into the show text program with information and instructions on what needs to be done.
Attendees are employed by companies that are potential buyers or specifiers for Exhibitors’ products and services and therefore do not engage in selling activities. Do not register as an Attendee if your company does not purchase or specify Exhibitors’ products and services.
Companies who are providers of products and services to the construction industry (including but not limited to asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, trucking, hauling, land clearing, and infrastructure support, as well as components for these types of equipment) that are interested in attending CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2017 but not as an exhibitor may be considered a Non-Exhibiting Vendor (NEV).
Non-Exhibiting Vendor Registration
- Admission Fee is $549 per registrant
- Limited to 4 registrants per company
- Allowed access on all Official Show Days
- Return admittance as NEV allowed for future shows
- Admission Fee is $749 per registrant
- Limited to 2 registrants per company
- Allowed access on March 9-11, 2017
- No return admittance as NEV for future shows
* Member companies of AEM, NRMCA, NSSGA, NFPA & PTDA
Non-exhibiting vendors who register to attend will be reviewed and approved by Show Management in order to gain access to the show floor. If it is discovered a that a company has not been correctly identified an NEV during the registration process, Exhibition Management reserves the right to either apply the appropriate NEV registration fee or cancel the registration record with no refund.
The NEV policy has been established under the direction of the CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2017 Management Committee for purposes of protecting CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE 2017 exhibitors, their Show investment and maintaining the integrity of the Show.
Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Registration
If your company has been hired by an official show exhibitor to provide services (such as display installation and dismantling, models, photography, audio visual, etc.) and need to access the exhibit floor, please refer to the Show Rules & Regulations regarding how to register as an EAC. Registered EACs are provided access to the exhibition during installation and dismantling periods only (not on official show days).
Exhibitors and their employees and all non‐official contractors will be required to wear work passes throughout the installation/dismantling periods of the Exhibition and Exhibition badges during Official Exhibition Days. This will assist in maintaining security and keeping unwarranted personnel out of the exhibit halls. Exhibition Management shall produce all work passes and badges. Exhibitor work passes and registration badges can be ordered in advance by completing the designated forms in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
CANCELLATION, SUBSTITUTION & REFUNDS
- Show Badge/Entrance to exhibits (inclusion of Las Vegas Monorail pass) is non-refundable. Name substitutions are allowed until a badge has been printed.
- Lost or misplaced badges will be charged the original amount paid.
- Education: Cancellation requests received in writing and postmarked on or before January 13, 2017 will be charged the below processing fees. No education/event refunds will be granted after January 13, 2017. Education is non-transferable.
|CONEXPO-CON/AGG Individual Education Sessions
|CONEXPO-CON/AGG All Session Pass
|IFPE EEHPC Conference
Exhibition Management reserves the right to amend this policy at its discretion.