2017 Highlights 2017 Registration Brochure Who Attends Who Exhibits
CONEXPO-CON/AGG – Where every major construction industry is represented amongst 2,500+ exhibitors over 2,500,000 square feet and more than 150 education sessions including asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, utilities and more.
Las Vegas, Nevada – March 7-11, 2017
* Click on image to enlarge.
WHat waS NEW FOR 2017
- The Tech Experience: The new 75,000+ square foot Tech Experience at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017, showed the future of the construction industry, and uncovered how businesses can become more profitable and more efficient
- Nearly 700 new exhibitors
- New Badge-Pack that included:
- Free Las Vegas Monorail multi-day pass
- Free deluxe coach bus to and from the show to most hotels
- Access to seven different halls/lots for CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE on all 5 show days
- Discounts at various Las Vegas bars and restaurants
- Entry to the new Tech Experience
- New technology that kept track of exhibitors you visited and who you want to follow-up most with
- New education including tracks on technology, business management, workforce development, and more
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Radio - Join CONEXPO-CON/AGG Radio each Tuesday at 10 a.m. central to look at the future of equipment technology through the eyes of the construction market
2017 Show Hours*
Tuesday, March 7 - Friday, March 10
Exhibits 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, March 11
Exhibits 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* Times are Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Decrease downtime and increase efficiencies with new products and technologies from over 2,500 exhibitors in all major construction industries including asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, utilities and more. See who's exhibiting.
From contractors to dealers & distributors, service providers, engineers and producers, CONEXPO-CON/AGG brings construction professionals from across all disciplines. No other show's attendees represent more sectors of the construction industry than CONEXPO-CON/AGG.